European Championship 2020
date: 19th - 20th September 2020
venue: Chuchle Aréna, Radotínská 69/34, 159 00 Praha (Prague)- Velká Chuchle, Czech Republic
organizer: ACHPAK ČR & ECAHO
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +420 602 876 396 (Zuzana Slavikova), +420 602 411 186 (Jaroslav Lacina)
on-line entries: HERE
reservation form (boxes + service boxes): HERE
!!! When submitting the on-line entry, please do not forget to send the reservation form as well !!!
accommodation: Accommodation during your stay at the European Championship 2020 can be booked via the website of Prague Intercup, please CLICK HERE
!!! VETERINARY CONDITIONS !!!
- Vaccination against EI All horses must have received their equine influenza vaccinations in accordance to the regulations as described in the BLUE BOOK 2020, IV. Addendum. Please be aware of new requirements that the last booster has to be given between 6 months +21days to 7 days before arrival at the showground!
- Coggins test !!! All horses older 1 year needs to be tested for Equine infectious anemia (Coggins test). Test can't be older than 12 months !!!
- Health attestation:All horses from EU countries must be accompanied with the Health Attestation, in accordance with EU regulations no. 2009/156/ES. Horses from the third countries must be accompanied with the HEALTH CERTIFICATE for the temporary admission into the European Union of registered horses for a period of less than 90 days in accordance with Decision 2004/211/EC
Conditions of entry:
Open to horses that are registered at birth in a WAHO recognised studbook of a European Country (as defined in Art. 3.2 of the Constitution of ECAHO), and
- breeder and owner (or lessee) must be person(s) with a European country nationality and a European country citizenship
- breeder and owner (or lessee) must be a company exclusively owned by person(s) with a European country nationality and a European country citizenship
- breeder and owner (or lessee) must be a Stud farm exclusively owned by person(s) with a European country nationality and a European country citizenship
- breeder and owner (or lessee) must be a Stud farm exclusively owned by a European country government (state stud)
- breeder does not need to be owner of the horse
- no co-ownership is allowed with a person without a European country nationality or a European country citizenship or a company or a Stud farm that is owned by a person or entity without a European nationality or a European country citizenship
- studbook registration of ownership must be at least 6 months before the date of the show
Horses placed 1st to 5th in their respective classes will receive 500 Euro each as donation from ECAHO Breeders´ Fund.