Education - information
ECAHO courses are only intended for participants from ECAHO Member countries.
- Those willing to become ECAHO Judges need first to contact their National organization (ECAHO Member). The National organizations are responsible for the education of their National Judges and may created their own education programs and conditions.
- After being at least 3 years on the National Judges list and having judged at least 3 ECAHO affiliated shows, you can apply to ECAHO Level I.
- ECAHO Level I is combined theoretical and practical course for National Judges who already have good knowledge and experience from individual judging.
- After passing Level I you will be asked to fulfil certain number of probations (2-3) - each with different A Judge, at different venues, in different countries.
- When you have all probations done (and all probationer reports are properly received by ECAHO Office), you can apply to Level II course. This is organized similarly to the Level I but it is much tougher. The Instructors expect high level of knowledge, extensive experience with Arabian horses and self-confidence in judging.
- Then, the last step is to be approved by the Show Commission and you can be listed as ECAHO B Judge.