Education - courses
Judges´ course Level I + Level II
4.-6.5.2018 at Ismer Stud, Ströhen, Germany
Conditions for Level I:
- You are not or have not been a Professional trainer or handler for the past 3 calendar years.
- You must have been on your National List of Judges for at least 36 months, starting from the notification date to ECAHO.
- You must have judged a minimum of three International C Shows as a National judge.
Conditions for Level II:
- You must have passed the ECAHO Judges Level I course.
- A minimum of three probations in foreign countries, all with different A Judges, must be completed. On the last one your marks are announced to the spectators. More probations are required if recommended by the Instructors.
Both courses are consisting of theoretical part, test, interview, practical part (conformation of the horse, skeleton), and practical judging.
For more detailed information about the conditions please check the Blue Book (2017 version).
Recommended studying materials
- Blue Book, Constitution, Code of Conduct
- ECAHO Judges´ Manual
- Peter Upton´s book The Classic Arab Horse (available via ECAHO Office)
(please download the documents on the right side of this page)
Judges´ Manual - please download HERE (This version is resized for screen view only. If you prefer printed version or wish to print by yourself, please contact ECAHO Office.)