ECAHO Breeders´ Fund
Since 2019 ECAHO has been introducing ECAHO Breeders´ Fund (EBF) which is a program to help Arabian horses breeders in ECAHO Member countries, with support and financial participation of ECAHO. Support from the EBF in form of prize money will be directed to the breeders participating at the National Championship in ECAHO Member countries, and at the ECAHO European Championship. Three first placed horses in classes at the National Championship will be awarded by 200 Euro each, and five first placed horses at the European Championship will be awarded 500 Euro each.
All Member countries are welcome to send their request for the support at their National Championship 2022. Please contact email@example.com.
Do you like this idea? Do you want to support the Arabian breeding in your country and in ECAHO Member countries? Become part of this project – become Partner of European Breeders´ Fund! Contact ECAHO Office for more information and promo possibilities.
ECAHO Breeders´ fund - Show season 2022 distribution National Championships
- donation 200 € per horse placed 1st - 3rd in the class at National Championship
- donation 500 € per horse placed 1st - 5th in the class at European Championship
- in cash via show organizer or bank transfer directly to exhibitor
- registered owner of the horse must be the owner of the provided bank account
- show organizer will ensure that all exhibitors fill in and sign the form with their bank account number before the show (form will be provided by ECAHO)
- show organizer will apply for the EBF donation at least 30 days before the date of the event
- donation upon request from the National organization to ECAHO -> please contact ECAHO Office / firstname.lastname@example.org
- request for donation must be done before the catalogue is printed
- National organization is sole organizer of the show
- no open debts of the National organization (all membership fees and affiliation fees must be paid)
- show affiliated in accordance with Blue Book rules
- show held in accordance with Blue Book rules (detailed DC report must be received by ECAHO Office)
- results provided in .json only (compatible with ECAHO database)
- minimum 3 horses entered in the class
- splitting of classes is possible in accordance with Blue Book rules - no class may be split unless there are more than 10 horses entered
- merging of classes is possible
- promo page of ECAHO placed in catalogue by the show organizer free of charge (to be downloaded HERE)
- prize money certificates (provided by ECAHO upon request) must be distributed to the winners
- show organizers will provide photos from show and prize giving ceremony in good resolution (photos will be used for promo and overview of EBF)
Money will be awarded in the following age groups (classes)
- yearling fillies
- yearling colts
- junior fillies 2 years old
- junior fillies 3 years old
- junior colts 2 years old
- junior colts 3 years old
- mares 4-6 years
- stallions 4-6 years
- mares 7-9 years
- mares 7-9 years
- senior mares 10+
- senior stallions 10+
In case classes are organized differently by the show organizer or merged, the money will be distributed accordingly to the above-mentioned classes description: three horses with the highest scores belonging to the above-mentioned age groups will be awarded.
National Championships payment rules
- EBF will have to be provided the printed version of the show catalogue and the correct IBAN, SWIFT and NAME of the accounts for each breeder/winner of the prize money, within 60 days of the show, to email@example.com.
- In case the organizer has paid the money out to the winning breeders from their side, EBF will have to be provided the printed version of the show catalogue and also a form, filled out by each winning breeder receiving the prize money. The form must include the name of the winning horse, the name of the breeder receiving the prize money, the amount of prize money and the signature of the breeder receiving the prize money. These signed forms and the official invoice of the total payment (including IBAN, SWIFT and NAME of the account) will have to be provided by the organizer, .
- All other after show requested materials (show results, DC report, photos) have to be send to EBF within the same time frame (within 60 days of the show). In case the end date is not met, the money will not be paid out.
- After receiving all the requested materials and account info on all the winners, the money will be transfered. Confirmational e-mail will be send to the association confirming that the payments have been made in accordance to the account informations provided to EBF by the association. The transfer of the prize money is usually processed at the end of the year.
- EBF will only be in contact with the association, regarding any inquiries of the EBF prize money, and NOT each breeder/winner separately. Breeders must contact the association for any inquiries, questions, comments etc. they may have regarding the prize money. The association must therefore not refer the breeders to EBF regarding the prize money.
- Mistakes in the IBAN, SWIFT or NAME of the recipient of the prize money or claims of money not being received, can be retried transferred only once more (if requested by the association), where the fee of the second transfer will be paid by the recipient.
European Championships payment rules
- EBF will have to be provided the printed version of the show catalogue and contacts/e-mails for each breeder/winner of the prize money by the organizer, within 21 days of the show, to firstname.lastname@example.org. EBF will then contact all the prize money winners directly via the given e-mails and set a deadline, for when all the payment details of each winner will have to be sent to EBF.
- All other after show requested materials (show results, DC report, photos) has to be send by the show organizer to EBF within the time frame of 30 days after the show.
- When the prize money has been transferred, EBF will be sending a confirmational e-mail to each winner confirming that the payments have been made in accordance to the account informations provided.
- Mistakes in the IBAN, SWIFT or NAME of the recipient of the prize money or claims of money not being received, can be retried transferred only once more, where the fee of the second transfer will be paid by the recipient.